Flames of Cinnabar is a two day Pokémon event being held by PokePerth and Poké Mart in Perth, Australia. Over the course of two days, you’ll be able to learn about Cinnabar Islands history, be able to buy awesome Pokémon merch (some of which are from the Pokémon Center in Japan), play a variety of games, and even enter VGC and TCG competitions!
Date: March 19 – March 20
Venue: Subiaco Sports Bar – 201 Subiaco Road, Subiaco WA 6008 (in-between Gate 24 & 26 of Domain Stadium).
Opening Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm (both Saturday and Sunday)
Tickets: Prices are available online for purchase through PokeMartAus. Tickets are also available at the door (through it is cheaper to pre-purchase online). Children 9 and under get free entry, with a paying friend/family member.
Entrance to the event is at the front of the venue. Look out for the Flames of Cinnabar banners to find the entrance point.
The event will have a variety of activities and stalls throughout both days, including:
- Traders (selling merchandise from a wide range of genres)
- Pokémon Video Game Tournaments (prizes 1st & 2nd)
- Pokémon Trading Card Game Tournaments (prizes 1st & 2nd)
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournaments (prizes 1st & 2nd)
- Learn to Play TROL: TCG – an exciting new card game with many twists and turns!
- (NEW) Maid Café
- Cosplay Competition (prizes 1st, 2nd & 3rd)
- Friday Night Pokémon Bingo! (so prize, much bingo)
- Saturday Night Fireball (18+)
- (NEW) Gaming Area
- Raffles (rare items from Japan could be yours!)
You can find more information regarding all of the above on the facebook event!